It all starts with an amazing plan
It is no secret that the number of people travelling through airports is rapidly increasing. As passenger and cargo numbers grow, so will the size of today’s fleet of aircraft. That means airports must be ready to deal with this surge in demand.
Our airport master planning methodology is a critical tool in determining future requirements for airports, and provides the comprehensive vision for long-term development. We use that vision as a fundamental tool to establish a road-map to define short, medium and long-term measures towards that vision.
We understand the need to incorporate flexibility into your airport’s Master Plan – given the dynamic conditions of the industry. Our multi-disciplinary approach of integrating strategic development, functional airport planning (airside as well as landside) and financial planning results in efficient, feasible and realistic solutions.
Some of our key services include:
- Site selection & feasibility studies
- Peak and Annual Traffic forecasting
- Airside, terminal and landside capacity analysis and sizing
- Airport process optimisation studies
- Land use planning & master planning which integrates the strategic airport development objectives
- Airside and landside traffic simulations
- Financial planning (CAPEX, OPEX and Revenues)
We are always interested in hearing from you. If you have any questions about NACO, our services or have any inquiries what we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.