Smart Assets & Operations Lead
- Den Haag
What you will do
as Smart Assets & Operations Lead
The use of data and digital services is an integral part of meeting the needs of our aviation clients. Airports are complex ecosystems where every single aspect of daily operations is supported by data provided by multiple operating systems, often owned and managed by different stakeholders. Aviation clients capable of harvesting, integrating and using these data to improve operations, optimise system performance and predict future scenarios. This approach will increase efficiency, delay costly capital expansions, lower their operating costs and ultimately help them become more competitive in the global landscape.
As Smart Assets and Operations Lead you will help our worldwide aviation clients to understand how they can effectively use existing and upcoming technologies and data to better operate their assets:
- Client outreach – engage with existing and potential clients in a variety of ways, by preparing and delivering ad-hoc material to be included in proposals, marketing initiatives and sales pitches; support our business development team and tender desk;
- Digital strategy – work with clients to define their digital strategy; this includes the vision for innovation, the range of existing and upcoming technologies, tangible targets, business models, a feasible roadmap and what partnerships will be required
- Digital transformation advisory – understand at a high level how to convert strategy into execution; during this phase you will be supported by other technical leads who will be advising on deployment of required capabilities, funding requirements and other key resources needed (e.g., people, tools/IT, processes, and partnerships)
- Implementation advisory – understand at a high level how these solutions can be implemented over time; during this phase you might continue to be engaged in the capacity of client’s advisor to make sure the implementation phase is on track and meets client’s expectations;
- Internal liaison – if projects evolve from strategy to transformation and beyond you will be required to act as liaison with technical multi-disciplinary teams across aviation, RHDHV digital and other areas to make sure the digital strategy is correctly implemented;
- Stakeholder engagement – facilitate and moderate interactions with airport stakeholders, business partners, technology vendors, government agencies, airlines, ground access parties and others to help define the strategy and the roadmap to deliver the best possible digital solutions
- Strategic alliances – identify and help build strategic alliances with technology vendors by identifying complementary ways to help our clients; this is particularly important to increase our brand presence in this new domain
Where you will
Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent, international engineering and project management
consultancy with 140 years of experience. Backed by the expertise and experience of 6,000 colleagues all over the world, our professionals combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of consultancy services for the entire society in some 150 countries. By showing leadership in sustainable development and innovation, together with our clients, we are working to become part of the solution to a more sustainable society now and into the future.
As a Smart Assets & Operations Lead you will become part of the Business Unit Aviation. This is one of the smaller and more boutique units and consists of the worldwide renown consultancy brands NACO and InterVISTAS. Our highly motivated team delivers full spectrum, integrated engineering-, strategic- and management consultancy services related to airport and aviation development all over the globe. You will be based in The Hague, the Netherlands, from which we run our aviation business.
What you bring
Working in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries is no problem for you. Besides the ability to work in a team environment, you also work effectively when working individually. Besides that, you will bring:
- 10-15 years’ work experience in digital transformation, business organisation consultancy, preferably in aviation.
- Knowledge of IT architecture & Data science required.
- Experience with existing and upcoming aviation-related technology applications, to improve efficiency and performance of aviation processes, is highly valued (e.g. digital twin applications, airport operating data bases, airport IT systems/architecture, (biometric) passenger processing systems, A-CDM/TAM)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, result driven approach with strong attention on stakeholder management;
- Experience with leading Client and stakeholder workshops and playing an intermediary role in assessing and defining stakeholder requirements;
- Ability to organise written work in a manner that is clear, easy to follow, and tailored for the intended audience;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities;
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- (Near) native English language proficiency;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access);
- Relevant Master’s level university degree;
What we offer you
We offer you an opportunity to make a difference in an unique team of aviation enthusiasts. Together with our very talented staff you make the future of aviation happen through rewarding projects. Royal HaskoningDHV holds a solid national and international market position that offers ample opportunity for personal and professional development. Furthermore, we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- 28 vacation days and the possibility to purchase extra days;
- All possibilities with working from home;
- Laptop, phone, and home office package;
- Large contribution to our pension fund.
Are you our new
Do you want to join our team in The Hague developing the most important airports in the world as our new Smart Assets & Operations Lead? Then we would like to meet you! Apply now via the button below, or if you have a question about the function feel free to send it to [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.